Custom Search

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random post plus Halloween and Nail art update!

Hello lovely Followers!

How has everyone been since that storm? 
My area wasn't hit too bad thank God but some areas around me were hit pretty bad!
I lost power for ten minutes but it came back the same day and never went again! 

Whew....

I just wanted to let you guys know I will probably start really blogging heavily I am quite excited because I do have a lot to talk about !

but I just wanted to post some Halloween pictures that I didn't get a chance to do earlier ...

Sexy Vampress ...lol I guess


 OF COURSE MY DAUGHTER WANTED TO BE SOMETHING MORBID BUT THE MAKE-UP WAS NOT VERY GOOD BUT SHE LOVED IT ANYWAY SO THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS ^^
I teased her hair and gave her some creepy clown make-up and she was satisfied!


Anywayy....in later news....

I haven't been doing much nails lately unfortunately due to me working a lot and not having any time, but I  have done a few...




This is my current nail art .....I don't know if i'm done with the actual nail art but this will do for now i'm going to wait until I go out and buy my new brushes to post my new nail art on these here...




I hope you all liked this post I will be posting a review of a couple of NSI colors that they sent to me a little while back. So stay tuned!

Also... I am thinking of doing different coordinates and also OOTD's along with my reviews, nail art updates, food, (and scenery will be new also) so please let me know what you would like to see I really appreciate feedback from my followers!


Thanks for reading! 

お互いに良いことしてください!

^ 3 ^

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete